Financial Assistance

At the Full Employment Council, we can help you explore options to further your education, whether it be at a community college, 4-year instiution, or local technical or vocational school. Aid for education costs, books, work clothing, and other needs are based on meeting eligibility requirements. Our counselors will help determine your eligibility and lead you through every step of the way.

In order to qualify for assistance, you will need to provide the information in the links below for Adult Dislocated Worker, Economically Disadvantaged Adult, and Young Adult to be determined eligible for FEC programs and services. Please bring in this information with you to meet with your counselor, so we can serve you more efficiently. Please note: Assistance is limited, based on fund availability, your willingness to comply with program requirements, and total number of slots available.

Dislocated Worker-Adult (Clients that have lost their jobs through business closings, cutbacks, or lay-offs)
Dislocated Worker Adult Financial Aid Eligibility

Economically Disadvantaged-Adult (Clients that are low-income or economically disadvantaged residents of the area, who may receive assistance from the state)
Economically Disadvantaged Adult Financial Aid Eligibility

Information on the Missouri Work Assistance (MWA) Program for those receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families(TANF)

Young Adult
Young Adult Financial Aid Eligibility

For more information about the Department of Education's Federal Student Financial Assistance Programs, see the Financial Aid for Students Home Page and Free Application for Federal Student Aid on the Web.

For more information about available help to pay for training, click here.


The Full Employment Council, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program.
©2014 - All Rights Reserved.

Auxiliary Aids are available upon request to individuals with disabilities | TTY/TDD: MO Relay Service at 711